"In 2003, scientists at Paignton Zoo and the University of Plymouth, in Devon in England reported that they had left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Sulawesi Crested Macaques for a month; not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five pages consisting largely of the letter S, they started by attacking the keyboard with a stone, and continued by urinating and defecating on it." - Wikipedia.com, Infinite Monkey Theorem

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Am Not Posting Right Now

I realized that I had a homework assignment due tomorrow morning. 11:00 on the night of is the best time to find these things out. For that reason, I didn't create the post I intended to. It was mocking Ramin and his piracy. Needless to say, it was brilliant.

And, while I probably could finish it before logging off for the night, I have elected to watch Futurama instead. So, now you all know where you stand on my list of priorities. If it makes you feel any better, it's the one where Bender turns in to a werecar. So, it's a good one.

But, as to not leave you unamused, I suggest you check out the official Extreme Accounting website. That's right. It's a sport where you jump out of an airplane, and then proceed to balance your chequebook while falling from a few thousand feet.

And they want to make it to the Olympics.

For particular hilarity, check out the Games section. All the thrill of Extreme Accounting without the extreme....or the actual accounting.

So long, suckers!

Lilwall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home