"In 2003, scientists at Paignton Zoo and the University of Plymouth, in Devon in England reported that they had left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Sulawesi Crested Macaques for a month; not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five pages consisting largely of the letter S, they started by attacking the keyboard with a stone, and continued by urinating and defecating on it." - Wikipedia.com, Infinite Monkey Theorem

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Might Morphing Emo Rangers

A little birdy hooked me up with something I swear I would have never believed existed had I not seen it with my own eyes. Introducing The Mighty Morphing Emo Rangers. This is comedic gold. It's done by a bunch of british kids, I'm pretty sure only one of them knows how to even throw a punch, and i'm positivenone of them can act, but still, this is great. The thing is, they capture the craptastice mannerisms of the Power Rangers of my dad that I loved as a child, as well as the obviouse generalizations about different types of emo kids, that I have a hard time believing any of these people are actually Emo. Even if they are, though...just watch it.

Peace,
Ram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home