"In 2003, scientists at Paignton Zoo and the University of Plymouth, in Devon in England reported that they had left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Sulawesi Crested Macaques for a month; not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five pages consisting largely of the letter S, they started by attacking the keyboard with a stone, and continued by urinating and defecating on it." - Wikipedia.com, Infinite Monkey Theorem

Saturday, April 01, 2006

And then there were five

I'm told by my peers that, as an alleged contributor to this blog, I should perhaps consider making some actual contributions. Upon deep thought and meditation, I've come to the conclusion that these suggestions are not only legitimate, but good.

Perhaps my reluctance has stemmed from the feeling of having nothing to actually offer at this point, by way of a thoughtful observation of current events or a recollection of a week in my life.

Therefore, I present you with my link of the moment:

Dancin' Bubba's Dance List


Wow. Look at him go. He could sure upstage me at a hoedown. Yee-haw.

The enthusiasm has reached exhilarating peaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home