"In 2003, scientists at Paignton Zoo and the University of Plymouth, in Devon in England reported that they had left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Sulawesi Crested Macaques for a month; not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five pages consisting largely of the letter S, they started by attacking the keyboard with a stone, and continued by urinating and defecating on it." - Wikipedia.com, Infinite Monkey Theorem

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

And lead me not into temptation

Well, this is it. The official end of the world. Repent, all ye sinners, for the day of reckoning is upon us.

Of course, I'm talking about the new Apple Intel deal. I've been an avid Mac-hater my entire life, and have never had reason to use one. They're flashy and impractically expensive as far as I can see.

Then, they announced the new cheapest with Intel technology. Nifty. I'm still not impressed.

But this...this, my friends, is huge. Ever heard of Boot Camp? No, silly, not the Kubrick Asylum of Full Metal Jacket, but the new Apple breakthrough.

That's right, I used "Apple" and "breakthrough" in the same sentence.

Need answers? Read this page. Do it now. Here it is again, in case you missed it:
http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/

WINDOWS ON A FUCKING MAC

Now I never have to go back! The warm familiarity of a PC operating system, combined with the speed and stability of a Mac. I can get the best of both worlds!

Oh jeezus, I'm not sure what to think of this. I think I may have to convert. I may have to turn to the dark side. I too, may have to become a sinner and walk the path of the pretentious man, and buy a Mac as my next computer investment.

I think I just died a little inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home