"In 2003, scientists at Paignton Zoo and the University of Plymouth, in Devon in England reported that they had left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Sulawesi Crested Macaques for a month; not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five pages consisting largely of the letter S, they started by attacking the keyboard with a stone, and continued by urinating and defecating on it." - Wikipedia.com, Infinite Monkey Theorem

Monday, April 10, 2006

The fruits of this weekend's labor

A music video for They Might Be Giants' Particle Man. I made this over the weekend. I had a lot of free time.

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 10, 2006 10:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike!! I dont know if you'll read this but I watched your little cartoon and it's funny! You're so crazy!! But that's alright!! So how's life been!? I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!
-Janice Poitras

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 1:12:00 PM, Blogger Mike Kendrick said...

Whoa...Janice! What's it been, like, 4 years? Send me an email or something! realityparadox@gmail.com

 
At Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:58:00 PM, Blogger Ashy said...

That was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

 
At Friday, April 14, 2006 2:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice video, can i aggregate it with my video aggregator?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home