"In 2003, scientists at Paignton Zoo and the University of Plymouth, in Devon in England reported that they had left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Sulawesi Crested Macaques for a month; not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five pages consisting largely of the letter S, they started by attacking the keyboard with a stone, and continued by urinating and defecating on it." - Wikipedia.com, Infinite Monkey Theorem

Monday, May 29, 2006

Intermission

Hasn't really been a lot of action going on with this blog, so this is just a tiny update. Most of my fellow monkeys--that being Lilwall, MiketheGreat and Masamax--are moving out these next couple days, so they're pretty wrapped up. I, on the other hand, am in Ottawa, nations capital, for some much needed R&R--though I guess visiting my sister is kind of counter productive. In either case, I'll be back next sunday, and when I arrive, I will be doing a very long and detailed photo-journal blog entry of my entire trip. So get excited for some slide-show-style parlimentary awesomeness.

P.S: If you've never been to montreal, I suggest going. I still hate frenchies, but that city, and everything about it, is freaking amazing. I can't wait to bum around there one summer.

Peace,
Ram

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 29, 2006 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Chris O said...

This is going to be totally stupid, but I've been meaning to mention this to you all year: have you ever thought about singing your name to the Bob Marley song Jammin?

I've gone ahead and posted the song with your name in place of Jammin throughout. Hope you enjoy:

Ooh, yeah! All right!
We're Ramin':
I wanna Ramin wid you.
We're Ramin, Ramin
And I hope you like Ramin, too.

Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow:
I'n'I will see you through,
'Cos everyday we pay the price with a little sacrifice,
Ramin till the jam is through.

I'm Ramin -
To think that Ramin was a thing of the past;
I'm Ramin,
And I hope this jam is gonna last.

No bullet can stop us now, we neither beg nor we won't bow;
Neither can be bought nor sold.
We all defend the right; Jah - Jah children must unite:
Your life is worth much more than gold.

I'm Ramin (Ramin, Ramin, Ramin)
And I'm Ramin in the name of the Lord;
I'm Ramin (Ramin, Ramin, Ramin),
I'm Ramin right straight from Yah.

Yeh! Holy Mount Zion;
Holy Mount Zion:
Jah sitteth in Mount Zion
And rules all creation.

Yeah, we're - I'm Ramin (wotcha-wa),
Wotcha-wa-wa-wa, I'm Ramin (wotcha-wa),
See, I wanna be Ramin wid you
I'm Ramin (Ramin, Ramin, Ramin)
I'm Ramin: I hope you're Ramin, too.

Ram's about my pride and truth I cannot hide
To keep you satisfied.
True love that now exist is the love I can't resist,
So jam by my side.

I'm Ramin (Ramin, Ramin, Ramin), yeah-eah-eah!
I wanna be Ramin wid you.
I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin,
I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin;
Hope you like Ramin, too.
I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin (Ramin),
I'm Ramin, I'm Ramin (Ramin).
I wanna (I wanna be Ramin wid you) - I wanna -
I wanna be Ram wid you now.
Ramin, Ramin (hope you like Ramin too).
Eh-eh! I hope you like Ramin, I hope you like Ramin,
'Cause (I wanna jam it wid you). I wanna ... wid you.
I like - I hope you - I hope you like Ramin, too.
I wanna be Ramin;
I wanna be Ramin.

Thoughts?

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're right. Totally stupid

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:29:00 PM, Blogger Chris O said...

Of course, you'd have to make his name rhyme with Jammin; that's part of the fun, and also why I started greeting Ramin as Ram-min midway through this past year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home